IGNOU announces admissions to various courses
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), one of the University worldwide, provides Admissions to its Distance Education Academic Programs.
IGNOU ADMISSION LAST DATE
Applicants who need to take up Post Graduate, Under Graduate, Diploma and Certificate Courses can apply before 31st January 2019. Willing understudies can apply for the affirmation procedure online by visiting the official webpage of IGNOU at ignou.ac.in. Likewise, See IGNOU confirmation last date for January 2019 broadened
Admission to IGNOU Courses is done either through passageway tests or based on imprints acquired in the passing degree. IGNOU conducts OPENMAT for MBA (which is held two times every year), OpenNet for Nursing Courses and B.Ed entrance test for admission to B.Ed courses. Admission to the majority of alternate courses is done on the nuts and bolts of the qualifying test. IGNOU likewise gives a possibility for re-enlistment, if you apply for the courses in stipulated time
IGNOU Semester Term end tests are led two times every year (in June and December). Understudies can see the December Exam Date Sheet.
IGNOU January 2019 Admissions
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has started the online enlistment techniques for the admission to 150 Programs for the January 2019 Session.
The hopefuls who are intrigued to apply for the courses must present the online application structure on the official site of the University.
IGNOU was built up in 1985 by the Govt. of India to offer open and separation instruction especially to burden areas of society.
IGNOU offers UG and PG courses in humanities, sciences, training, building, law, the executives, horticulture, the travel industry, friendliness, reporting, and media considers.
IGNOU Re-enrollment Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), as a piece of its continuous endeavors for offering student well-disposed administrations, has presented an Online Re-Registration System (ORRS). Transparent this office, existing students will almost certainly present their application shapes on the web and get moment affirmation for effective accommodation of their application structure through email just as through SMS. See IGNOU Re-enrollment notice
IGNOU Admission 2019 Courses Offered
- a) Bachelor Preparatory Program
Lone wolf Preparatory Program (BPP) (Preparing understudies for taking affirmation in IGNOU’s chosen projects)
- b) PG Diplomas and Diplomas
- c) PG Certificate and Certificates
Propelled Certificate in Power Distribution Management; Information Security
IGNOU Admission 2019 Application Form
Students required to buys Student Handbook and Prospectus from Study Center of IGNOU on the installment of Rs.200/ – in real money at the deal counter or by sending request draft (DD) of Rs.250/ – for IGNOU payable
It tends to be downloaded from the college site www.ignou.ac.in and submitted alongside a DD of Rs.200/ – expansion to Program Fee
Note: This application is best seen utilizing current renditions of Firefox, Chrome at screen goals of 1024 x 768 or higher. This application won’t work in Internet pilgrim Ver 11 or more.
1) If you are a first-time candidate you are encouraged to tap the accessible program tab on the landing page of the Online Admission System and select the ideal program and cautiously read the subtleties of the program including qualification criteria, charge subtleties, length, and so forth.
2) You are likewise asked to download the Common Prospectus 2019-2020 and read cautiously the Rules of the University (Section 06) as referenced in the normal outline. You may likewise peruse segment 1, 7, 8, 9, 12 and 13.
- a) Click on the catch “REGISTER YOURSELF” that shows up in the candidate login territory and fill the required enrollment subtleties b
- ) Remember while picking your User Name it must be in the middle of 8 to 16 characters.
- C) While picking your secret word it must be alphanumeric and between 8 to 16 characters in length.
- d) After filling the required data click the “SUBMIT” catch.
- e) Your username will be in a split second sent to you by means of email and SMS.
3) Remember your Username and Password for resulting login.
4) If you have effectively enlisted i.e you are a current client click the “LOGIN” catch.
5) Before continuing for filling the structure online the candidate must have the accompanying:
- I) Scanned Photograph (under 100 KB)
- ii) Scanned Signature (under 100 KB)
iii) Scanned duplicate of Age Proof
- iv) Scanned duplicate of important Educational Qualification (under 100 KB)
v) Scanned Copy of Experience Certificate (assuming any) (under 100 KB)
- vi) Scanned Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC (under 100 KB)
vii) Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line (under 100 KB)
Fees can be paid by the following techniques:
- Charge card (Master/Visa)
- Check card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- Net Banking
- ATM Card (PNB)
It is recommended to check archives from your firsts. When you have transferred the report, click the following catch you will get the Form to see a choice. Spare/Print your structure for future reference.
Note: Furnishing of off base data/concealment of data would prompt dismissal of use structure according to IGNOU Rules.
Identified with the Programs and Courses offered by IGNOU, their qualification, term, the confirmation process, consider focuses and so on and explicit inquiries identified with the courses like B.Com. (F&A), B.Com. (C&A), B.Sc. (Nursing), B.Ed., MBA, M.Ed., PhD and so forth please contact the Student Service Centre, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone No.: 011-29533869, 29533870, 29572512
IGNOU Admission 2019 Important Dates
Admission open for January 2019 Session
IGNOU Admission Last Date – for Fresh Admissions for all Master, Bachelor, Diploma and Certificate Programs is fifteenth Jan 2019 stretched out to 31st Jan 2019 expanded again February 11, 2019