Benefits and Effectiveness of Laser Lipo Machines for Weight Loss
Laser lipo machines are a new and exciting weight loss device that may be able to help you reach your goals. Also for weight loss, infrared sauna is an effective way, which works on a similar principle.
But what is the laser lipo machine? How does it work? What can it do for me? These questions and more will be answered in this article. We’ll also discuss the benefits and effectiveness of laser lipo devices for weight loss.
What Is A Laser Lipo Machine?
The laser lipo machine is a non-invasive medical device that uses light and heat energy to break down the fat cells in your body. The FDA approved this product for use on adults who need to lose some weight and have tried typical methods of losing weight but were not successful.
This machine is said to be more effective than other types of liposuction devices.
How Does the Laser Lipo Machine Work?
A laser lipo machine works by emitting a low-level light beam on the targeted body area. The “light” penetrates fat cells, which are then destroyed or broken down through an enzymatic process that is activated in response to the light. This causes you to lose weight over time as your fat stores are reduced and begin to use up their stored energy.
There are two different types of laser lipo machines that work in this way, one using a cooling system to protect the skin during treatment and one without a cooling system.
The laser lipo machine with the cooling system is better for those who may be sensitive to heat and would like a more comfortable experience. It also helps protect your skin as it cools down after treatment, reducing irritation or redness that you might feel otherwise.
If using the “heat-free” version of this device, take care not to touch the skin directly after treatment. It may feel hot and could cause irritation or burns If you wish to find out more about Liposuction Australia be sure to check out Liposuction Australia.
Does Laser Lipo Really Work? Based On Clinical Trials
Laser lipo is an effective weight loss procedure.
According to a study, there was an average weight loss of almost five pounds after only two weeks when using a laser lipo device for thirty minutes per day. By six months, participants had lost an average of ten pounds.
Another study showed an average weight loss of almost six pounds after only one week when using laser lipo devices for thirty minutes per day, five days a week over four weeks.
A third study showed that participants lost nearly eleven pounds on average within just three months by using laser lipo devices for thirty minutes per day, five days a week.
The studies show that laser lipo machines are effective weight loss devices with proven results for participants, yet there is no evidence to support the claim that they cause permanent weight loss or change in lifestyle habits. Weight can be easily regained if a healthy diet and exercise routine isn’t continued after using the device.
Benefits Of Laser Lipo Machines For Weight Loss
Laser lipo devices produce a high-intensity light with the laser beam that is then used to penetrate below the skin and into fat cells, where it breaks down it. The benefits of laser lipo devices include:
- No downtime, so laser lipo patients can continue to work and exercise immediately after the procedure;
- Non-invasive treatment does not require surgery;
- Effective in removing localized fat deposits like waistlines, stomachs, necks, backs, and thighs;
- The non-invasive laser lipo treatments are safe for most people;
- Patients can see visible changes to their bodies in just one session.
Who Should Try Laser Lipo?
Laser lipo is great for those who want to target specific areas that may need extra help, such as the hips, thighs, or belly. It is also ideal for those who are looking to sculpt specific areas of their body while maintaining a lean figure.
Laser lipo can be done by anyone at any age that needs help with weight loss and/or toning in certain problem areas or just wants to tighten up an area.
Laser lipo is also great for those who are looking to lose that last won stubborn pounds, even after hitting a plateau in their weight loss program or exercising regularly.
The contraindications of laser lipo procedures are a little different than other procedures. Below are some of the most common contraindications related to laser lipo procedures.
- Laser lipo machines are considered safe for all skin types but must be used with caution on patients who have lighter skin colors.
- Laser lipo treatments should not be attempted during pregnancy or while breastfeeding since the laser energy may cause fetal malformations and disrupt milk production in nursing mothers.
- Patients should also avoid undergoing a laser lipo procedure if they use blood thinners, have a family history of blood clots, or if they are prone to forming excessive scar tissue.
- Laser lipo treatments should be avoided by patients who suffer from chronic health conditions such as diabetes and heart disease, in addition to any other condition that may interfere with the normal healing process after surgery. In some cases, laser lipo treatments may exacerbate existing health conditions, so patients should always consult with a medical professional before undergoing the procedure.
- The laser lipo device will not be effective if it is used on any patient who has undergone previous surgery or has previously been injected with Botox.
- Laser lipo results are also unlikely to be seen by people who have recently consumed large amounts of alcohol, caffeine, or nicotine.
- Patients who have metal implants in their skin should not undergo laser lipo treatments unless the manufacturer has provided them with a medical directive that states they are safe to do so.
- Patients with pacemakers should also avoid undergoing laser lipo procedures without obtaining written clearance from their doctors first.
Laser lipo machines can be an effective tool to help with weight loss. The laser energy causes a localized heating effect and is an effective tool in reducing fat cells. The beauty of these devices is that they are painless, not invasive, and can help you reach your weight loss goals.
Laser lipo machines are a new technology for body sculpting. This article provides answers to common questions about laser lipo devices, including what they are, the benefits of laser lipo treatments, and their effectiveness in achieving weight loss results.