Have a Glance at Interesting Boeing News
Let’s make you updated with the latest Boing news that benefits you in many ways:
- Maximizing Your Points And Miles This Holiday Season:
In the festive season, you can make your journey more memorable by adding points on the card. Yes now you can ask with that much spending on the cards, how do you maximize your points and miles earning from the coming holiday period? Well, for that you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
Step 1: Determine which portal to use
While choosing the portal, try to select the most beneficial option. For example, you are seeking a few nights stay at a Holiday Inn over the holiday period when visiting family. Head over to a site like evreward.com, and search for Holiday Inn. The site will return a result showing you how many miles you will earn by going through each airline portal. So, in this case, choose the AA portal which Earns you 3X per dollar.
Step 2: Make Your booking
The next step is to log in to your AA shopping portal account or create an account then log in. You can then make your essential reservation at the Holiday Inn Site, via the AA shopping portal.
Step 3: Pay with the Correct Card!
The final step is to pay with the right credit card. If you are collecting Credit card points, you can pay with the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card to earn 2X per dollar or even the Chase Sapphire Reserve® to earn 3X per dollar, as the purchase at the hotel will code as travel. Other than that if you are an IHG aficionado, is to pay with your IHG® Rewards Club Premier Credit Card to earn 10X per dollar.
This way, you can easily maximize the points in card and miles this holiday season!
- American Airlines AAdvantage
One of the largest airlines in the United States and the world, American Airlines provides its frequent-flyer program, AAdvantage. While American Airlines is usually favored by budget travelers thanks to its relatively affordable flights, its frequent-flyer program is really outstanding.
Easy Ways To Earn Airline Points:
- You can earn AAdvantage miles at a rate of 5 miles per $1 spent on your ticket. However, if you have a Gold, Platinum, Platinum Pro or Executive Platinum membership status, you’ll earn up to 11 miles per $1 spent.
- You can also earn miles through various partners, having most major hotel chains, restaurants that are a part of AAdvantage Dining, most major rental agencies, and retailers that are a part of the AAdvantage shopping mall.
- You can earn AAdvantage miles with numerous credit cards, having the Citi/AAdvantage Platinum Select World Elite MasterCard, which provides you 2 miles per $1 spent on gas stations, restaurants, and American Airlines purchases.
- You can earn AAdvantage miles on partner airlines when you fly on OneWorld alliance airlines. The amount you earn differs based on the airline flown.
Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer miles
The Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer loyalty program is the loyalty plan for one of the most highly-regarded airlines in the world. Singapore Airlines is recognized for its luxurious service and stylish first-class suites. But how does its loyalty program stand up to its reputation? Let’s know with us:
- Earn Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer miles
Four different KrisFlyer-branded credit cards from American Express.
- Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer credit card
- KrisFlyer Ascend credit card
- PPS Club credit card
- Solitaire PPS credit card
Then what are you waiting for? Get ready for a lucrative traveling with these cards!