Top 10 Favourite After-Photos From Reddit Threads
If you’re anything like us, you enjoy browsing Reddit for a good laugh. Some of our favorite subreddits are those with funny content. But what about the funny stuff on Reddit that has nothing to do with humor? We’re talking about the best after-photos from popular Reddit threads. Whether it’s an epic fails compilation or hilarious photo captions, these top ten posts are guaranteed to make you laugh out loud. So take a break from work and give these posts a read; you won’t regret it!
Signs You’re a Good Dad
It might seem like a no-brainer, but there are a few signs that you’re a good dad. Here are five of the top ones:
1. You’re always available when your kids need you.
2. You’re willing to do whatever it takes to make them happy.
3. You take the time to listen to them and understand what they’re saying.
4. You’re affectionate and loving towards them.
5. You make an effort to get involved in their hobbies and interests
The Best Way to Deal With a Jealous Partner
There are many ways to deal with a jealous partner, but the best way to find out is typically by talking to them. If they’re really into you, they’ll be willing to work through whatever is bothering them. However, if they’re simply jealous or insecure, there’s not much that can be done. The best thing to do is just keep things calm and try not to react too emotionally.
The Worst Date Ideas Ever
What do you do on a date when the only thing you have in common is that you both like The Office? Well, plenty of people resort to relying on clichés and going with tried-and-true ideas like going to a movie or restaurant. However, there are also some truly awful options out there that can leave both parties feeling pretty terrible about themselves. From cheesy scavenger hunts to activities that require zero communication, these are the worst date ideas ever.
The Most Creative Ways to Hide Food From Your Dog
1. One user recommends placing their food in a small, empty container and hiding it inside another object like a toy.
2. Another user suggests stuffing their dog’s Kong with food, filling it halfway with some water, and freezing it for later.
3. Another clever idea is to make fake food using Play-Doh or other modeling material. Simply fill a small bowl with the fake food and put it out where your dog can see it but cannot reach it.
4. Last but not least, one Reddit user suggests tying a piece of string around their dog’s neck and attaching the other end to something high up like a door handle – this way they cannot reach the food without help!
The Cutest Things We’ve Seen on Instagram This Week
1. This adorable photo of a cat trying to get its owner’s attention is sure to make your day.
2. This hilarious photo of a dog pretending to be a phone is worth sharing.
3. This heartwarming photo of two dogs cuddled together will make your day.
4. This cleverly staged shot of a sandwich that has been cut in half is hilarious and cute all at the same time.
5. This hilarious photo of a squirrel trying to scale a tree is sure to crack you up!
The Sexiest Photos of All Time
1. This photoshopped picture of Serena Williams and Drake kissing to commemorate their win at the US Open is just too cute!
2. Alison Brie and her husband Dave Franco posed for this adorable selfie after a performance of Grease: Live in Los Angeles!
3. Kristen Stewart posted this sweet snap with her dog Bear after finishing filming The Rover in Australia last year.
4. Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield cuddled up after their red-carpet appearance at the Academy Awards in 2013, and the photo just melts our hearts!
5. Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth shared an intimate selfie following their performance of We Can’t Stop at the VMA’s last year, and we just swooned over their expressions!
The Funniest Memes of the Week
There’s no shortage of funny memes online, but some stand out more than others. If you’re looking for a good laugh, be sure to check out these seven funniest memes of the week.
1. The Catcalling Meme: This one is pretty self-explanatory. Women are subjected to endless catcalling in everyday life, and this meme captures that feeling perfectly.
2. The “I’m Not A Feminist But…” Meme: There are a lot of different takes on this meme, but the general idea is that men don’t need feminism, but they benefit from it.
3. The Ridiculous Fishing Meme: Fishing can be quite tedious, but this meme takes it to an entirely new level by making it look like someone’s trying to catch a unicorn.
4. The “Dumb Criminal” Meme: This one is all about mocking criminals for their naivety and stupidity. It’s both hilarious and refreshingly honest, which makes it a popular choice among online users.
5. The “Damn You, Siri” Meme: Siri has been known to frustrate many people with her bizarrely cryptic responses over the years, and this meme reflects that sentiment perfectly.
6. The “I Can’t Believe He Said That” Meme: This one is particularly hilarious because it ridicules people for saying stupid things without realizing how ridiculous they sound.
The Worst Dressed Celebs of the Year So Far
It’s that time of year again when celebs start hitting the red carpet and, unfortunately, some of them just don’t seem to know how to dress for the occasion. From Celebs Who Tried Too Hard To Look Ugly All Year To Celebrities Who Just Didn’t Know How To Dress For The Occasion At All, These Are The Worst Dressed Celebs Of The Year So Far.
1. Khloe Kardashian
Khloe Kardashian was one of the many celebrities who hit the red carpet at the 2017 Emmy Awards looking hideous. Her outfit consisted of a sheer black dress with a high neckline and long sleeves which showed off her toned arms but failed to create any sort of look together. Her shoes were also something to be ashamed of as she opted for extremely ugly Louboutin heels which did nothing to add to her ensemble. Perhaps the worst part about this entire outfit is that it looked like it was bought from a clearance rack at Macy’s!
2. Kendall Jenner
Kendall Jenner made headlines earlier this year when PEOPLE magazine named her their 2017 “Woman Of The Year”. However, even after winning an accolade like that, Kendall managed to look completely unput-together at the 2017 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show where she wore a very unfortunate pink gown with a plunging neckline and very large waistband which showed off way too much skin. Thankfully
Photos that Will Make You Cry
There are all sorts of beautiful photos on Reddit that will make you cry, thanks to the loving comments and memories shared by users. Here are some of our favorites:
This photo captures the perfect moment between a parent and their child. “My parents always made me feel like I was their number one,” reads the user’s comment.
Another heartwarming photo is this one of a grandmother holding her grandchild close, with a smile on both their faces. “This picture captures the unconditional love between a grandma and her grandbaby,” reads the user’s comment.
And finally, this photo perfectly captures the feeling of happiness after completing a difficult task. “I completed my biggest project yet and this is what happened!” reads the user’s comment.
10 Photos That Will Make You Laugh Out Loud
1. This guy’s reaction to getting stuck in the elevator
2. The genius way this dog solved a puzzle
3. When dad’s plan backfires hilariously
4. This hilarious mix-up at the grocery store
5. The perfect response to being left out
6. When an unexpected guest shows up on your doorstep
7. This genius way to prank your friends
8. When you’re trying to be polite and end up making a fool of yourself
9. The best reactions to awkward family photos
10 Photos That Will Give You a Good Shout-Out
1. This sweet little pup getting a good laugh after being caught in the rain
2. These two friends share a hearty laugh during their session
3. This hilariously awkward photo of a friend holding up his burger and fries for the camera
4. These friends getting some serious bonding time in the sun
5. This adorable dog enjoying a sunny day outdoors
6. These siblings getting goofy together while on vacation
10 Pictures that Prove Life Goes On
After a breakup, everyone goes through different stages. Some people might be in denial and think things will get better, while others might be in full-on depression. But whether you’re going through a rough patch or everything is just peachy keen, there’s one universally true thing: life goes on. And as long as you keep moving forward, eventually, things will get better.
That’s why we’ve collected some of the best after-photos from Reddit threads to remind you that everything will get better – even if you believe it won’t at first. Whether you’re dealing with a breakup or any other tough situation, these pictures show that anything is possible – and that life goes on.
10 Beautiful Moments Captured in Stunning After-Photos
Looking to capture beautiful moments that you might have missed while they were happening? Check out some of the best after-photos from Reddit threads! Whether it’s a sweet gesture captured by a loved one, an adorable moment of sibling rivalry, or simply something amusing, these photos will make you smile.
1. This little girl’s reaction is priceless after realizing she got a new toy for Christmas!
2. This dog getting excited about his new toy is so cute!
3. This moment between siblings captures their unique bond in a way that words can never do justice.
4. It’s always fun to watch children discover new things for the first time – especially when they get so excited about it!
5. Sometimes all we need is a good laugh – and this photo captures that perfectly!
After reading through some of the best after-photos from Reddit threads, it’s clear that there are a lot of different ways to capture a great photo. Whether you’re a nature photographer or you’re just starting, these top 10 tips should help you take your photography to the next level. From adjusting your settings to taking advantage of natural lighting, these tips will help you create photos that will bring joy to your friends and family. So what are you waiting for? Check out our top 10 after-photo tips and start capturing beautiful memories today!