How Can I Download JEE Main Admit Card 2021?
JEE is one of the most important exams conducted in India for engineering aspirants. Students appear for this exam to get into the top-notch colleges of India that offer various engineering courses all over the country. Recently, there have been a lot of problems with the admit card for this exam. There has been a delay in the JEE Main 2021 admit card, and according to NTA, it will be released soon. Although there is no confirmed date for them, the dates would soon be out on their official website. Aspirants are requested to check them online.
Moreover, if you are unaware of how to download the admit card, then here is what you need to do.
Steps to follow to download your JEE mains admit card
- You need to log in to the official website of JEE Mains.
- Then you will have to click on the link that says “JEE mains admit card.” As soon as you click on that link, you get redirected to the admit card page.
- You will have to fill in certain information like your date of birth and application number. After punching these, hit the login button and you get access to the admit card. You will also have to enter the security pin to finish the login process.
- In the next step, you will have to take the undertaking regarding the COVID-19 before proceeding further.
- As soon as you fill in all this information, you will be redirected to the admit card. On the top right corner, you will see a download option.
- By clicking the download option, you get the provisional admit card on your device. It is better to get it printed directly. Keep 2 copies printed with yourself.
Guidelines of JEE mains exam
Like the previous year, COVID-19 has affected even the release of admit cards. Therefore, there is a new set of guidelines that NTA has released for the aspirants:
- The students should carefully read all the instructions given on the admit card before coming to the center. All of these should be followed without a miss or else the students cannot attend their exam.
- Every aspirant has to bring a filled and attested undertaking along with the one you filled during the admit card login. This is an important point for students who are appearing for the JEE main 2021.
- According to the new guidelines, the aspirants should reach the center at least 2 hours before their exam. There are a few checkups that would be conducted at the center to bulletproof the center from any infected student.
- Make sure that you visit the center location once before the exam. It will help you relax a bit on the big day and reduce chaos on that day.
General JEE mains exam day guidelines
- All the aspirants have to carry their printed admit cards on the day of the exam to the center. You also have to carry valid ID proof and a passport size photograph.
- Wearing simple clothes without any accessories and wearing masks is of utmost importance.
- All the aspirants are requested to bring their material and borrowing is not allowed. (Especially because of COVID-19)
So, these are a few important guidelines and norms that an aspirant has to follow. This will help you to be well-prepared for the big day.
Check complete details about JEE Main 2021 here – https://www.shiksha.com/b-tech/jee-main-exam