Great Places to See Snowfall in India
During winters it is quite normal that people get stuck into their cozy blankets and keep themselves out from that chilling weather. Winter season is very commonly experienced in northern part of India. Different northern regions have different weather forecast. But also there are some regions in India that experience the visual delight of snowfalls. So, why not go to these places and explore the beauty of the surroundings as well as mesmerising views rather than sitting at your homes. Must make booking for hotel in advance as due to lot of visitors you can find very less options for hotel rooms, choose available Oyo Rooms Coupons to book best budget hotels in available areas mentioned below. Here in this article we will tell you about some of the best places where you can visit during winters so it’s the time to pack up your bags and get ready for the trip.
Places to see snowfall
- Gulmarg- It is believed that if there is a paradise it is in Kashmir and it is rightly said because the beauty of Kashmir is so overwhelming and tempting to eyes that it attracts visitors. Gulmarg is situated in Jammu and Kashmir and is known as the “Heart Land of Winter Sports in India”. Apart from providing you those picturesque view it also offers sports activities for tourists such as Skiing, Gondola rides and snowboarding. The beauty of the place is so eye catching and those mountains covered up with milky white snow are the major attractions for the people at the time of winters.
- Shimla- Shimla has always bagged a place in the list of trips because of its scenic beauty and beautiful spots. The rejuvenation of different views all around the place becomes the source of attraction among the people. Not only at the time of winters but also in summers this place is full of tourists from all over the world. This hill station has colonial architecture pattern which makes it easier for tourists to enjoy snowfall without being caught up by the harsh and cold climate.
- Manali- Manali is situated in Himachal Pradesh and is believed to be the most beautiful city of Himachal Pradesh. Manali is the best place to enjoy the glory of snowfalls. Those mountains covered up with white snow and the blue sky makes such a beautiful horizon and the view is so beautiful for the nature lovers. One can also enjoy various sports activities conducted in Manali such as mountaineering, skiing and ice- skating. You can explore booking rooms via available Yatra Coupons online to find decent hotels in Manali.
- Sikkim- The winter climate in this region of India cannot be compared with the other places. Sikkim has been home to Nathula, Yumthang Valley and Tsomgo and there are number of lakes that makes the place much more prevelent among the people. The place is very close to Himalayas so as a result you can explore many more beautiful spots of the city.
- Patnitop- Patnitop is another beautiful place located in Jammu and Kashmir. The whole place looks like a land covered up with sparkling snow and the overall greenery surrounding the place makes it look so beautiful. If you are a nature lover then you must visit this place as the whole place surrounded by wood covers. There are many sports activities being conducted in the place such as skiing, trekking and paragliding and for children to enjoy the place has many kinds of swings for different age groups of children.
- Ladakh- Winters in Ladakh are just like paradise on earth. Those beautiful mountains covered up with snow carpets and the adventure activities makes it the place for the adventure enthusiasts. According to the weather forecasts yet the temperature of the place is dropping continuously year after year but then also the place has always been a source of attraction among the tourists for all over the country. The place also conducts various sports activities near the rivers, lakes and waterfalls.
- Nainital- Nainital will be a very good option for people who love enjoying the chill weather. Nainital is 274 km away from Delhi, it is not only a source of attraction for people during winters but is loved as a honeymoon spot by many newly married couples. The best time to visit Nainital is between Decembers to January when the peak of Nanda Devi looks so beautiful covered by the white sparkling snow. The people who are trek lovers will be able to feel the chilled vibes in the weather.
We hope this above article will help you in making the best choice out of the above mentioned places.